Tired of zucchini bread and muffins? Try to think beyond the box, because this vegetable goes with just about anything.
- Grill zucchini slices with a wide variety of vegetables, such as eggplant, onions, asparagus, and mushrooms.
- Add it to stir fries with green onions, carrots, green or yellow beans, and potatoes.
- Look for that perfect warm or cold soup recipe.
- Cut down on the carbs by using zucchini slices instead of lasagna noodles.
- Dice zucchini for pasta and lettuce salads.
- Serve squash sticks with dip.
- Make grain-free noodles. Serve with a marinara sauce.
- Ever tried zucchini marmalade or butter? Delicious! Additional ingredients are olive oil or butter, minced shallots and garlic, salt and pepper. Enjoy on toast or bagels.