- 1 ½ cups of macadamia nuts
- Enough water to cover nuts overnight
- 3 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of honey or 2 dates. You can also use agave nectar
- 1/8 teaspoon of nondairy yogurt starter. You should store the starter in the refrigerator and not in the freezer.
- A yogurt maker, an oven or a dehydrator.
- A fine sieve, cotton towel or nut milk bag meant to strain the nut milk.
- A food thermometer
You should place the nuts in a glass container and soak them overnight. You should then drain the water and place the nuts in a blender then add enough water to make 1 quart. You should then add 2 tablespoons of honey and blend for 3 … Read the rest